Thursday, March 26, 2009

There's no better time than the present

Today is the day I take the plunge.
Over 30 years of promising myself to start writing one day has come to an end.
One day is today and I guess I can officially say I'm writing.
This is not meant to be the beginning of a work of art but it is the start that I've been putting off too long.
Writing for the sake of writing, without an agenda, just to stretch the finger and cerebral muscles, is what this exercise is all about. Who knows, one day it may lead me in a direction I've not considered before. But until then, dear blog reader, this is all I promise you. The rantings of a middle aged woman, tired of putting off the things she has always meant to do.
You may want to tune in to a different blog. This may not be pretty.
Sionara,
e

No comments:

Post a Comment